Went with Chris, Allan, and Elaine to see Spring Awakening at The Arena Stage in Hollywood.
It was a super intimate audience with the stage literally about 5 feet away. The interaction with the amazing actors and actresses, the powerhouse vocals and the emotions that the characters take us through. This is what I love about musical theater. The ability to convey with live song and scene.
As if the night wasn’t memorable enough, the cast came out after the show to sign autographs and just talk to everyone. They were all so genuine and bubbly, I couldn’t believe that I was actually there in that moment.
I’m so glad you had an amazing time!! <3 Xoxo
- pegchang likes this
- fyeahspringawakeninglyrics reblogged this from winniepearce
- greenninjakid likes this
- ernstthesentimentalist reblogged this from winniepearce
- craveforrave likes this
- elphabacosette reblogged this from winniepearce
- lacompean likes this
- thelifeofsami likes this
- husky04 likes this
- alexakm likes this
- rhineston3yes likes this
- crisstophertheunicorn likes this
- belugabubblekisses likes this
- winniepearce reblogged this from bluetrainwreck and added:
- winniepearce likes this
- jenniferdances likes this
- springawakeninglove reblogged this from bluetrainwreck
- springawakeninglove likes this
- bluetrainwreck posted this